Fall colors in pinks, purples, blues and greens - all Magical and Handmade watercolors
When every year FALL comes, and everyone usually associates it with reds, yellows, oranges, I always get overwhelmed by the selection of other alternative colors that I would like to use to express this beautiful season. This time I have a combination of slightly muted but nevertheless beautiful and very interesting colors.
Why not add some purple, deep blue, reds, gorgeous golden pinks and sparkling olive greens to your fall illustrations this year?
I would love to hear back from you guys to let me know what colors you like using when going away from traditional depiction of the Glorious Autumn and its season.
In the meantime, I have these handmade watercolor sets available on my website. You are vry welcome to check them out:
DARK KINGDOM Set with 6 handmade watercolors. Available in LARGE and HALF pans.





No comments:
Post a Comment