Monday, August 16, 2021

Subtle but Rich CLAY WATERCOLOR PAINTS

CLAY WATERCOLORS

There are a few colors that I never really brought forward but always had in my personal painting pox. The colors that I would use to use either as they are or to tone down the other colors. I call the CLAY WATERCOLORS. Some of them have a very slight shimmer but they are matt in their texture. They are also slightly more GOUACHE-looking.

These colors are: CLAY ROSE, CLAY PURPLE. FRENCH GREY, CLAY BROWN, SPARKLE CLAY BEIGE and MOCCHA, AQUA STONE, BLUE LIME, BLUE EARTH (with very subtle iridescence), GREEN EARTHE.










Some of them are still curing and will be available sometime in early October.
Don't forget to signup for my newsletter to be updated when new colors become available. 

www.ElenaArtPages.com


Thank you! Happy painting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

From Field Sketch to Studio Painting

 Yesterday I painted this little landscape, and I actually ended up painting the same view twice. The first one I did right there in the fie...